Do you or anyone you know need some assistance during times of an emergency event?
STEAR stands for the State of Texas Emergency Assistance Registery. The STEAR program is a free registry that provides Paris emergency planners and emergency responders with additional information on the additional needs you may have in time of emergency. Registering yourself in the STEAR registry DOES NOT guarantee that you will receive a specific service during an emergency, but we will know who may need additional assistance. For more information on how Paris will use information in the STEAR registry, contact your local emergency management office, Assistant Chief Randy Tuttle at 903-784-6688 or email Randy Tuttle.
Who Should Register?
- People with Disabilities
- People with access and functional needs such as:
- People who have limited mobility
- People who have communication barriers
- People who require additional medical assistance during an emergency event
- People who require transportation assistance
- People who require personal care assistance
How to Register:
- Register Online
- Dial 2-1-1 or use your video telephone relay option of choice to contact 211 at 877-541-7905 (Texas Information Referral Network)